The Abresch Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, contact management, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
About The Abresch Team
The Abresch Team is experienced in assisting both buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. We focus on our clients above all else. Our motto is "Redefining Service in Real Estate."