Integrity Invest LLC
Our mission is to create a first class selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent in person and on the phone communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve complex problems with minimal direction.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as invoicing bookkeeping front lines
- Compile and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports to Team Leaders/Managers
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage supervisors email and Google Calendar
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Record notes for Team Meetings, and email to-do lists promptly each week
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate physical marketing team placements
- Occasionally, work with Title Companies to resolve issues on properties
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from manager, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Google APPS, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can manage time like a Wizard!
$12,000 annually (to start)
About Integrity Invest LLC
We are a family owned fast paced Real Estate Investment Firm, with 5 team members. We advertise directly to homeowners, in order to acquire properties to invest in. We often help homeowners who are in unique and sometimes challenging situations. Thus, our company is often a helping hand, in times of great difficulty for our clients.
Our entire purpose for existing is: We exist to solve housing problems of any complexity with extreme care, compassion, simplicity, and service.