Triad of Health Family Healing Center
Exciting opportunity for a well organized Front Desk Chiropractic and Nutrition Assistant in San Rafael, California.
This is a self-directed position that allows for a great deal of flexibility and the opportunity to think on your feet.
It is best if you live locally so you don't get bored out of your mind with the commute to and from the office or, conversely, drive unsafely trying to get to the office on time. The compensation for this position is $20 per hour starting pay depending upon your experience plus bonuses and commissions. The more results you produce the more you get paid. Training is included. Medical Benefits package begins after 6 months of employment. (Please see below under "Benefits of this Position".)
This part-time position is for 15 - 20 hours per week and your 15 - 20 hours of availability should fall within the days of Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between 10:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.. We are an established, fast-paced Chiropractic and Nutrition Center seeking an ambitious and highly driven self-starter to individually run the front office. We do complete and thorough drug screening on all new hires to ensure you will only be working with other top notch people. You should own your own car and have complete access to it as well as a driver’s license.
- Follow up with patients and scheduling appointments.
- Have a passion for helping people and finding the best solution for their path to optimal health and a greater life experience.
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly learn multiple softwares and systems.
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service that promotes good will and ongoing care for our patients. This helps ensure that everyone is happy, profitable and healthy.
- Completing tasks that are begun in a timely manner.
- Effective and efficient appointment scheduling. Appointment confirming and rescheduling. You will have a chance to talk to and get to know all different sorts of people.
- Being familiar with an IBM PC and Windows 10.
- Learning organizational skills quickly in order to better service customers.
- Always attempting to help patients that are not on a discount program to be put on a program and then scheduling their visits several months out. This is a lot easier than having to schedule their appointment every time that you see them.
- You must be a chiropractic advocate, excited about Functional Medicine and wanting to know more about it. How could anyone not be excited about natural healing without needing to use dangerous procedures like surgery, radiation and toxic medications yet being able to get much better health improvements?
- General understanding of the principles of customer service and sales.
- Knowing how to do multiple choice closes, scheduling and offering programs/appointments.
- Excellent and honest communication is important, don't you think? Having things be clear so you know what is expected of you and how to get things done is also very important, right? Good interpersonal communication skills are helpful in just about any position and especially this one.
- High school diploma - this could come in handy.
- 2 or more years in customer service and/or sales experience is required. If this experience is in healthcare, then that is even better. We want to make sure that you feel comfortable interacting with people in a professional environment and retrieving payment.
- If you have sales experience, a proven track record in achieving sales quotas - all companies require sales in order for the company to run so this is relatively important and exciting to get involved in.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with phone work and/or phone sales doing scheduling of appointments, rescheduling, confirming appointments, taking orders and/or selling products, etc... This is our bread and butter.
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- A variety of other bonuses are available after 6 months of employment, including health benefits.
- An obvious benefit is that you will be working in a beautiful office in Marin County with a view of our well known gardens.
- Multiple opportunities for advancement including IT, social media marketing, front office manager and public relations.
- Bonuses and incentives are offered for sales results.
- This position is a rare opportunity with room for advancement that includes running the entire front office, back office, IT, social media marketing, business development, and basic customer service and marketing strategies. You will have the distinct opportunity of being able to work with a master healer and Diplomate of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology.
About Triad of Health Family Healing Center
Triad of Health Family Healing Center is located at 4340 Redwood Highway, Building D, Suite 318, San Rafael, CA 94903. We specialize in helping with hormone imbalance, thyroid disease and autoimmune disease. We are the only functional medicine healing center of its kind in Northern California. We are able to help people with seemingly hopeless health concerns such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Graves Disease, Lupus, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, CREST Syndrome, Sarcoidosis, Diabetes and others to no longer have any symptoms or even to need any prescription medications after just a very short period of time.
We donate a portion of our proceeds every month to the San Francisco Marin Food bank. All patients and staff are directly supporting the San Francisco Marin Food bank with their support of Triad of Health Family Healing Center and the amazing therapies that we provide.