Baird & Warner
Over the last decade, Baird & Warner was named a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace eight times in a row. But we didn’t get there by accident — behind every great company is a culture created by the professionals who work there. Throughout our rich history, one thing has remained true: we believe that when you give people the support they need, amazing things can happen. That’s why at Baird & Warner we empower you to be independent, to grow in your career, to do the right thing by your colleagues and your community, and to have a true work/life balance. We truly care about making our team feel part of something bigger by sharing a single purpose — making it easier for homebuyers and sellers to realize their real estate dreams.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Support Manager/Administrative Office Manager to join our team supporting Real Estate sales professionals at our Edgebrook office (5430 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60646).
This position requires in-person work and is not a remote position.
- Leading, training, performance accountability, and ensuring proper staffing levels of any and all sales support team
- Developing and delivering office-specific new sales associate on-boarding process and experience. Making sure to schedule an agent for Achieve Training and explain the Association Jumpstart program
- Continued new agent training and follow up making sure on-boarding training is completed.
- Providing technical support and training to sales associates on BW tools and systems
- Providing transactional support to sales associates as directed by the sales manager
- Assisting sales manager with the process of tracking and responding to monthly production reports: generating ideas and proposing programs to drive sales results
- Assisting manager in tracking agent Continuing Education, Current Licensing, Association & Office fees
- Overseeing and directing content for the office Facebook page to communicate what’s important to sales team and consumers
- Assisting sales associates with building his/her social media and websites dedicated to branding and marketing of his/her business
- Assisting with developing sales and community events.
- Assisting sales manager in all his/her recruiting efforts. This will include but not limited to, recruiting events, and materials
- Assisting sales manager with creating programs, processes, and events that support mortgage and title growth
- Assisting sales manager with creating sales support programs that focus on increasing per agent productivity
- Developing special projects as determined by the sales manager
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with outside vendors and company-wide support/service staff
- Creating a fun, responsible, professional, supportive, and customer service-focused sales office environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent technical, systems and computer skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media and Google Apps
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior 3-5 years of sales support or office management experience
- A real estate license preferred
- 401k with matching
About Baird & Warner
For more than 167 years, Baird & Warner has been the dominant force in Chicagoland real estate, building a record of success and longevity unparalleled in the industry. Five generations of family ownership do what's right, taking a stand, and making a difference for people in real estate.
We are also the market’s most progressive company, with a long-standing heartfelt commitment to the principles of fair housing and diversity, driven by five generations of independent local family ownership.
Our sensitivity to the marketplace comes from a single yet powerful perspective: Chicago is more than just a market, it’s home.