The successful candidate will have a strong background in managing team members, keeping track of employee and business performance, identifying areas of improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
- Manage all office related materials and issues.
- Submit, maintain and track usage of all inventory and supply orders to maintain office necessities.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technical partners to build trust and to interact successfully with peers.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Complete all task in a timely manner as requested by CEO.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections. File and maintain all documents related to company overhead, employees and performance.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Working conditions are fast paced for an office environment. Work requires weekend and evening work regularly.
- Customer Service
- Great attitude
- Proficient in all Microsoft Programs
- Time management
- Fast paced
- Drivers License
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
We are a tight-knit team looking to expand and add to our organization. We believe that iron sharpens iron and the team is only as strong as all of its members. We are here to expand into further markets and our mission is to create a seamless home buying solution at a fair price, without highly expensive realtor fees and closing costs. We would love for you to be the fit that our team needs as we expand.