Results Real Estate Solutions
Please do not call our office, this will disqualify you from consideration. Only completed applications will be considered.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. Office experience is required.
Position will begin as part time and grow to full time with compensation reflective of results.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in an office environment. You are a “doer” and when needing to get a lot of things done, they get done! You are organized with details along with an ability to look at the big picture. You keep everyone up to speed with all the details, come up with ideas that are researched in advance and follow through is your middle name. You earn respect and show respect, have a high capacity to manage multiple projects with a “bring it on” attitude, self-motivated and find time to learn in spite of your busy schedule.
In supporting our agency, you’ll be in charge of operations and procedures including customer service, answering phones, managing the shared meeting room schedule, stocking office supplies as needed, negotiating with vendors and creating office procedure checklists to name just a few responsibilities.
You understand that you may not have the skills to do every task, but comprehend the importance of all of them and accept the responsibility of finding others to get the job done. World class service is a concept that you understand and implement.
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients as well as customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions and solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
$9.25 / hour
About Results Real Estate Solutions
Results Real Estate Solutions is a new and dynamic real estate company serving Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone counties. We are looking for team members who are like minded, driven and match our culture. We offer very competitive compensation plans, unparalleled broker support and an awesome work environment that is professional, enjoyable and friendly.