SBS of San Antonio
Bilingual Office Assistant with both Sales and Marketing experience needed! Please only apply if you have full bilingual (English-Spanish read, write, and speak) communication skills!
We are seeking a part time (with ability to transition to full time) Office Assistant who possesses the highest ethical standards with impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptional professional manner who can join our new team on the ground floor and help build our new region in San Antonio.
Our office assistant will be a proactive and action oriented high performer. Must have excellent bilingual (English-Spanish read, write, and speak) communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) required. Experience with social media marketing (Google and Facebook) and CRM (Copper) preferred. If you have any prior Sales experience, you can lead sales presentations in Spanish, and earn commission. We require Work authorization for any employer in the USA.
We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Report to Region President; maintain confidentiality of data and discussions.
- Coordinate marketing events and activities.
- Oversee all brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc. Manage website, blog sites and social media (Google, Facebook, Craig's List, Hispanic print media).
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Build and maintain filing system.
- Manage flow of paperwork from Sales to Operations to Accounting.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers.
- Maintain shared Google Calendars.
- Answer phones.
- Coordinate correspondence between Service Providers and the Region.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors, service providers, and customers.
- Must have full bilingual (English-Spanish read, write, and speak) communication skills at least ILR 4 in one language and ILR 5 (native) in the other language.
- Learning based and solution oriented; Proactive and action oriented, deadline driven, and extremely well organized.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Some experience with Sales and Marketing, especially to the local Hispanic community. Will discuss your background, skills, and ability during the interview process.
- Deep family roots in the San Antonio area will be an advantage in the Sales and Marketing process.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy; Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities and cultures; relationship-based personality.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems.
- Innate sales talent: Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes sales scripts.
Sales commission earnings are also available with this position
$12 - $14/hr
About SBS of San Antonio
We are an "all green" commercial cleaning company that was recognized in 2012 as the #1 Commercial Cleaning company in the United States according to Entrepreneur Magazine. In 2019, we jumped over an amazing 61 spots from 2018 to a Top 50 Ranked business in Entrepreneur Magazine at #42! Our exclusive line of "green seal," LEED certified cleaning chemicals have carved out a unique position in the market place.
We have recently expanded into San Antonio, with existing Texas offices in Houston, Austin, and Dallas.