BHHS Carolinas Companies
This position provides administrative and marketing support for the office and sales associates. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and be a resource for sales associates and staff using the company’s marketing and transaction management platforms. Remain knowledgeable on updates to these platforms.
- Utilize company templates to update and produce marketing collateral.
- Work closely with the company’s marketing team to create and produce localized content for social media, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Process and verify real estate transaction documents, reviewing for completeness,compliance, and
- Data entry
- Answer phone and greet office guests and sales associates.
- Administrative support for branch manager, including correspondence, and assisting with new sales associate orientation and training.
- Assist sales associates with office procedures and connecting them with team members for specific solutions.
- Monitor and order office and breakroom supplies.
- Serve as a backup to other office staff in their absence.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience creating digital content in programs such as Canva and modifying for effective use across social media platforms.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and the use of platforms such as Mailchimp.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good math skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional front desk and phone proficiency.
$36,000 - $39,000 yearly
About BHHS Carolinas Companies
Join BHHS Carolinas Companies’ team of professionals. We are a collaborative group who likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. The BH name is internationally recognized for its strong foundation, financial strength, and integrity. BH is #6 on Fortune’s list of most admired companies and #4 on Barron’s list of most trusted companies. Our parent company is also the largest real estate company in the US. We partner with our team members to provide opportunities for growth so that our associates can achieve successful and meaningful careers. You can find out more about our company on www.BHHSCarolinas.com.