Lee Yousef & Associates
We need your help!
The Administrative / Marketing Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally.
This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail.
Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required.
This role requires familiarity with real estate contracts and the ability to extract necessary information. The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large, fast-paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
The ideal candidate for this position would have 3 or more years of previous experience as a retail operations manager.
- High urgency for timelines, deadlines and day-to-day work.
Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Design and implement accountability reports for all agents and Internal Sales Associates.
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
- Conducting document preparation.
- Develop and maintain marketing systems.
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
- 3+ years of experience as a retail operations manager
- Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
Real estate experience preferred but not necessary
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Photoshop, Word, Excel, Power Point, G Suite, and general Internet skills
Social Media expert (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat)
- Experience with Hootsuite an asset
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
$40,000+ annually (based on experience) + Bonuses
About Lee Yousef & Associates
Lee Yousef and Associates is a top producing Team for CIR Realty in Alberta. Due to continued growth, Lee Yousef and Associates seeks to add more staff to the team.