We are seeking someone who Is an extraordinarily talented individual who thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment, and who wants to grow with our company. Position will work closely with top producing real estate agent in order to efficiently manage real estate transactions. You will be accountable to self, team and manager. Additionally, individual will assist with social media and other marketing avenues.
- Implement and manage all systems/checklists for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, marketing, and front-office support
- Pro-active client communication and follow-up
- Pro-active marketing and social media posting
- Prepare listing and buyer packages
- Manage shared calendar and schedule all appointments for agent
- Enter listings in MLS/photos, upload forms
- Follow a checklist to assemble, review, organize and upload documents for new files
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in an office setting (Mortgage, loan officer, title experience a plus!)
- Career minded, looking for a position to grow in and advance through the years
- Extremely well organized, with ability to organize others
- Reliable and dependable
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and all Social Media sites
- Excellent task manager - has the ability to juggle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize and manage calendar
- Great communicator - both verbal and written
- Take charge attitude - will own their role and responsibilities
- Dedicated to the success of the team - will do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Detail oriented and task driven
Real Estate experience a plus, but willing to train the right person.
$10.00 - $12.00/hour
About The Janet Ruffolo Team
FAST GROWING TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM.
This is your opportunity to join a team that ranks in the top 2% in Southeast Wisconsin. We have grown over 225% in the past year. We are looking to add the right people to our team to continue our growth. We work hard but we also have fun. If you are looking to join a great team, you have found it!