The Dwell Collective
An ambitious, highly energetic, and culture driven individual who will embrace the challenge and opportunity to build and manage a high-functioning administrative team; with a desire to implement and manage multiple systems that assist The Dwell Collective to expand and support multiple arms of businesses. In this role, you will be creating and improving processes, managing multiple departments, and supporting your talented administrative team to achieve their goals and to ensure a high degree of service and quality. The right candidate will have a desire to learn and grow; will not just manage people but help grow them as well. You will need a strong personal drive to reach your own goals; will be persistent, committed and have an extremely high level of organization. You are able to focus on the tasks at hand, without getting distracted. You enjoy managing and growing a small team in a family atmosphere, while still in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The right candidate will enjoy managing both processes and people, will want to build and constantly improve systems, and will help develop and protect a healthy culture.
Working for The Dwell Collective will provide an opportunity to grow your own skills & develop into a supportive leader within your own team. As the success of our team grows, you will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
- Supervise and train all additional administrative team members
- Build implement, evaluate, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books through our bookkeeper, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing & ensure consistent compliance
- Evaluation of all system software for effectiveness, improvements & ROI
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members as well as on-boarding of all new members
- Assessment of all non-licensed employees: Semi-annual reviews, Monthly 411, Annual 1-3-5, Weekly coaching sessions, and Annual compensation review
- Provide a smooth and thorough exit process for all team members who leave the company
- Leading weekly/monthly meetings in partnership with the Team Leader to obtain the best performance from team members.
- System development, implementation, and management
- People development
- Key protector of the culture
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer Vendor relations
- Increases the production capability of administrative departments
- Yearly strategic planning with Team Leader
- When submitting your resume, please include in bold your favorite animal at the bottom page of your resume
- Responsible for hiring, training and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks are at the highest efficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills preferred
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
$50,000 - $65,000
About The Dwell Collective
The Dwell Collective is is a Residential Real Estate Company under Keller Williams with Hyper-localized Teams in Atlanta and OTP surrounding cities. Currently, we have two major Teams in the Smyrna area, both ranked in the top 100 Real Estate Teams in Georgia. We are looking to expand, forming other Teams in every metro Atlanta neighborhood. We are in need of a candidate eager to growth with us!