The Greene Group
We’re looking for a highly driven Operations Manager to join the team. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate must be organized and an efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. We are a rapidly growing team that closes more than 100 transactions per year and looking to do even more. If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
- Create Structure: You will play an essential part in continuing to build the business. You will develop systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will be in charge of all database management. Assisting with data and materials prior to listing appointments, inputting and launching all team listings through MLS systems, coordinating with listing agent and clients to ensure listing standards are exceeded.
- Support and Serve: In this role, you will provide an executive level of administrative support to your agent to leverage them to a higher level. This may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management and keeping your agent on track of key tasks.
- Marketing Assistance: You will oversee the coordination of marketing materials for the team which includes ordering and distributing of flyers and managing all social media platforms on behalf of the agent, streamlining the communication of all important team event, and handle client appreciation and referral program.
- Organized and detailed oriented is a must
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Database Software
- PDF Software
- Website management experience and social media knowledge
- Marketing software such as MailChimp
About The Greene Group
Arnita Greene offers "Premier Real Estate Services,” specializing in new home sales, short sales and investment property sales.
Arnita Greene is associated with Compass Realty in Washington, DC. The Greene Group was founded in 2016 by Arnita Greene, a 14-year Real Estate industry veteran at Compass. In 2017, Arnita Greene was the #1 woman agent at Keller Williams Preferred Properties and #2 overall agent in the market center in gross commission income. She has helped countless clients achieve homeownership, sell residential properties and purchase investment properties.
Arnita Greene's team has built a record-breaking client base through repeat buyers and referrals. She provides great customer service, helping clients realize homeownership throughout DC and Maryland.