Our business is hiring on office manager to join our growing team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of our administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, start your application today!
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.