Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
$40,000 + Bonus
About Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts, and aircrafts. Based in over 800 locations in total, Engel & Völkers offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services. Consultancy, sales, and leasing form the core competencies of the staff of more than 10,000 people. The company is currently operating in over 30 countries on five continents.