Nicoll Pallini Group
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$15 - $25 hourly
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!