We’re looking for a highly driven administrative office manager to help oversee office operations at our showroom location, streamline systems, and provide admin and customer support. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient team player. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers, and customers as a representative of our organization
- Handle incoming calls and conduct outbound calls to collect information from prospects and customers
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, experience with a CRM is ideal
For over 100 years, and 5 generations, RMI (Rye Marble) has established itself as the top stone fabricator in Westchester, New York. We continue to push the boundaries of natural stone fabrication, with continuous advancement in technology and vision.