Schultz & Associates
Our divorce and family law firm is seeking an energetic, resourceful, and very detail oriented billing coordinator for a full-time employment opportunity. This position is responsible for implementing the firm’s billing activities.
Please visit www.youshouldworkwithus.com for more details.
This position is expected to perform a variety of functions which include but are not limited to:
- Managing the firm’s billing process, including the retainer and replenishment procedures and A/R collections
- Preparing, reviewing, revising pre-bills
- Preparing monthly invoices and sending per the firm’s policies and procedures
- Managing and assisting to reduce A/R of the firm
- Manage billing questions and concerns from clients
- Make collections calls to clients
- Manage retainer accounts and requesting replenishments
- Assist with charge backs/refunds
- Take client payments, including credit cards
- Deposit checks at the bank
- Coordinate and communicate with owner on a daily basis on the status of client trust balances
This position is also responsible for general administrative duties at the firm which include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, taking messages, and triaging calls
- Sorting mail
- Making copies and scanning documents
- Must be computer savvy as we are a modern and tech geeky law firm! So, you must have a decent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and MS Outlook
- Experience with practice management software is a plus, but not required
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must be a people person
- Must be good with numbers and processes
- Must be proactive and resourceful
- Must be articulate and have effective communication, written and oral
- College degree not required, but preferred
- Knowledge of an office environment preferred (law firm experience even better)
About Schultz & Associates
Representing men and father's rights in divorce and family law matters in Northern New Jersey and surrounding counties!
Learn more here: https://www.youshouldworkwithus.com
Please do not contact our firm directly at this time, doing so will result in disqualification.
Please follow the application procedures.