Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
Are you an "A" Team Player? Do you want to be part of a Team that resolves family conflicts, so clients can protect themselves and their children, restructure their families, and achieve peace of mind as they move forward with their lives? If so, then look no further. Our Family and Elder Law firm in downtown Tacoma has an immediate opportunity for an exceptional Administrative Legal Assistant.... a team player who is detail-oriented with excellent client relations skills.
We seek an individual, who connects well with diverse clients and has the ability to listen and track details. If you can convey empathy and compassion, and yet be assertive and efficient, then we may be the Law Firm for you. We need someone interested in growing with us and willing to wear multiple hats. The most important quality you can possess is a great attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and help wherever needed.
- Communicating with Clients and others in Meetings, through Email Correspondence and Letters, by Telephone, and by Zoom
- Preparing for Hearings, Settlement Conferences, Mediations, Trial, Collaborative Law Meetings, and other proceedings
- Drafting Motions, Declarations, Court Orders, and other pleadings
- Drafting Estate Plans
- Preparing Discovery
- Conducting legal research and gathering client documentation
- Scanning, copying, and filing
- Maintaining Client Files – paper and electronic files
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at using various Systems and Software programs such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Podium, Slack, Clio Grow, Clio Manage, DropBox, my pleadings, WealthCounsel, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant, preferably in the area of Family or Elder Law
- The successful candidate must have experience assisting lawyers and other staff in preparing a case from beginning to end – client intake through closing files
- Ability to work well as part of a Team, as well as independently
- Positive Attitude and Team Player - You don’t think making coffee or getting our guests a beverage is beneath you
- Spanish speaking fluency is a plus
$16 - $18 hourly
About Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
As the Law Firm Where the Family is Our Focus – we engage in all aspects of Family Law and Elder Law (Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship) – through Transactional, Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Law methods of practice.
We offer excellent hours, competitive wages commensurate with skills and experience, and paid time off.