Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing/Inventory Manager who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. This position will require direct interaction and communication with the property owners we represent therefore must exude the highest level of professionalism.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and problem solving
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and improve efficiency
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
Our #1 goal is for our team members to thrive and reach new heights of success in their professional and personal lives. You're joining a team lead by top producing, award winning real estate broker, Brian Ernst, who is a sought after coach and trainer in the real estate, personal growth and business world. We respect work/life balance and encourage days off and work boundaries. We will provide you everything you need to know to be successful - just come with an eagerness to learn, grow and improve every area of your life.