Joe Knows Energy
The Administrative Generalist is responsible for maintaining and operating high performing support functions in a fast growing virtual company.
- Payroll support - prepare and send to payroll company 30-100 time sheets per week.
- Billing support - ensure client expectations are met and payments are received timely.
- Recruiting support - advertise for positions, screen phone calls and emails.
- Staffing platform support - ensure candidate information is organized to facilitate talent selection.
- On-boarding - ensure an excellent experience when new hires are on-boarded utilizing payroll companies platform.
- Ongoing support - ensure an excellent ongoing employee experience.
- Legal, Insurance, Accounting, IT, Financial, HR support - ensure all professionals receive info timely and are coordinated proactively.
- 5+ years experience working with a small company that requires the wearing of many hats.
- Strong match with assessment that will be emailed to you for this position.
- Excellent references for previous work.
- Ability to flex hours as needed ranging from 20-40 hrs. per week as business grows.
- Some flexibilty to work remotely is available if desired.
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors and construction supervisors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply PM, CM and inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline and heavy civil industries, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.