Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Your job title: Executive Assistant
Where you will work: Ready Realty Group, Keller Williams South Tampa
Who’s the Boss: Director of Operations/Director of Success
Who are we?
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to become the most highly reviewed and referred real estate organization in the world by creating raving fans out of our clients.
Our 2018 vision is to help more than 200 families achieve their real estate goals, to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, and to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 400 volunteer hours and money to local charities.
We are highly coachable, extremely passionate, team-oriented, fun-loving, legacy driven, accountable to each other, and growth-minded.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive/Director of Operations. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the agent team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
The most important role of the Executive Assistant is the database of past clients and sphere of influence that provides the team with more than 50% of its business. You will be responsible for the growth, maintenance, and communication with this database.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
A 10%+ (ideally up to 17%) return on the team’s database of past clients and sphere of influence (for every 100 people in the database, the team should expect 10+ closings each year
- Team Database management - past client, sphere of influence, vendors/allied resources. Ensure high quality data and appropriate returns
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable)
Tracking and Profitability:
- RRG Google Tracker, FUB and Seize the Market with up to date business, closing, and conversion numbers at all times
- When a referral closes, agent/referral company check goes out within 5 business days
- Commission checks should be ready for Agents within 3 business days after closing
- Minimum monthly profitability of 30%. EA responsible for monthly budgeting, and preparing income statements and balance sheets for CEO
- Cannot leave for the day without voicemails cleared out.
- All inbound office calls answered when a member of the ops team is in the office.
- When not answered, ensure all inbound client and agent calls are responded to within 1 business hour, even when there’s not an answer to their question yet. (can use other ops team members to help). This ensures the agents can focus on producing income.
- Monthly Maintenance Meetings success team for Business Processes and Systems.. Discuss what’s working, what’s not, and how to improve
- Listing servicing system (service from listing through contract)
- Listing marketing system (collaboration with marketing department, LA, DOS, or CEO)
- Buyer servicing system (collaboration with LBA or DOS)
- Contract to close system (collaboration with AM)
- Lead count and flow system (collaboration with CEO, DOLG)
- When referral is received, referring party MUST have gift go out within 24 hours, as well as receive credit on referral board by Friday of the week referred
- All offers received on listings sent to seller the same day (including weekends). All offers are to be accompanied by a Seller Net Sheet
Management and Maintenance:
- Dotloop Paperwork entered within 3 Days of Listing/Pending/Referral Transaction
- Listings set to pending and closed in MLS within 24 hours of executed contract and closing
- Owner of and responsible for maintenance of team accounts and reviews on Zillow, Realtor.com, Facebook, Trulia, Google (with help of marketing department). All accounts must be up to date with accurate team, listing, and closing information
- Send listing paperwork for signatures
- Prepare Pre Listing Packets and ensure seller appointments have 24 hours prior to appointment
- Prepare Buyer Consult Packets
- Assist Listing and Buyer agents with preparation of offers and submissions for execution
- Input listing intakes in STM
- Input buyer agreement intakes in STM
- Update all closings, pendings in STM and in Real Time Scoreboard in Google Drive
- Manage all compliance documents required for Broker approval for each contract
- Submit completed compliance folders to Broker and greensheet for Broker DA approval
- Track all sourcing for each closing and pending transaction in STM and FUB
- Close out all closings in STM, Scoreboard, FUN, and MLS
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Management Responsibilities (As appropriate to team structure…)
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree
$30,000 - $35,000 DOE
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.