The Executive Assistant is an individual person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing task the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the override marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistance is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back office support.
• Oversee all contracts through closing
• Be first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
• Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional organization and project management abilities
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
• High School graduate
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Real Estate experience preferred
• 1-3 years of service and management experience
• 3-5 years of administrative experience
We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated and productive individuals to join us in building a truly great company that serves our clients at the highest level. The right person will will be detail-oriented, service minded and possess superior written and verbal communication skills.