Do you enjoy helping a team run smoothly, and making sure that everything is done “right”?
The Twin City Property Sales Team with Keller Williams Integrity Realty is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the entire team.
With over $12 million in gross sales volume, we’re growing and we need your help. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in and committed to your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love for you to join us, not just on our team, but in our family as well!
• Provide an outstanding experience to our clients and vendors through excellent service.
• Run and oversee all administrative functions of the office.
• Develop and implement systems and procedures for the team to operate most efficiently.
• Assist the lead agents on the team with scheduling, communication and all day to day activities.
• Administer and execute various marketing campaigns.
• Hire, train and manage additional administrative team members as necessary.
• A customer service based attitude.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well, with great attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities, with excellent time management.
• Problem solving ability.
• A true team player, driven to master their role to support the entire team in achieving our goals.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Social Media and the Internet.
• A love of learning and education.
• Previous administrative experience and a real estate license is strongly preferred, but not required.