We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best; convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly / monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information / documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$14.00/hr plus bonus
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest and largest real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our team values are Land, Opportunity, Vision, Execution, Real, Acquisitions. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.