Yost & Noble Real Estate
We are looking for a dynamic person to handle all functions of our Innovative and Top Producing Real Estate Team. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, an ability to problem solve. We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. Experience with MS Office Suite (especially Outlook) is needed.
The Administrative Director reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company.
CA Real Estate Salesperson License a plus but not required.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management; Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
- Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
$16 - $22/hour based on experience
About Yost & Noble Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area, helping more than 75 households achieve their real estate goals last year. We are innovative, committed to excellence and we are looking for the next person to join our energized and exciting team!