Are you an organizational genius who thrives in making order from chaos?
We are seeking a self-directed, self-motivated, creative, problem solver, with the spirit of an architect who thrives on solving complex challenges and creating systems from chaos.
- Are your vision and entrepreneurial spirit rewarded and appreciated?
- Do you like to create order from chaos, work well under pressure, but shy away from micro-management, or second-guessing that hinder the progress and execution of the work at hand?
- Are you a high-performing administrator, paralegal or office manager with aspirations and the ability to perform at an even higher level – but you’ve been waiting for just the right role?
Welcome to Alper Real Estate Group. This position has major opportunities to grow and move into management. You will manage the day to day transactions, keep track of deadlines, and make sure the paperwork is prepared correctly. We will train you on this. You will assist in preparing documents for meetings. You will also be responsible to create new systems that will organize the office, marketing plans, past client events, mailings, email marketing plans, and manage content on website. Planning events 3 times a year.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails, interfacing with personnel.
- Create systems to manage marketing plan.
- Create systems to manage contracts from contract to closing.
- Support agents with listings and contacts.
- Researching and problem solve issues as they arise.
- Manage owners schedule and appointments, emails, and voicemails.
- Prepare documents before meetings.
- Proof read content and assist in writing content.
- Set up appointments with vendors clients.
- Manage database of client and update information.
- Assist in client-based events.
- You have the vision of an architect with the ability and desire to create systems.
- You’re self-reliant. Autonomous. Competitive. You seek a meritocracy where your independent thinking is recognized and rewarded – financially and professionally.
- You're looking for a role that gives you the freedom to think and rewards you for your vision, strategy and ability to execute.
- You're a creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in an environment with shifting priorities, deadlines, and/or goals and that requires an above average ability to self-direct.
- Others may describe you as driven, independent, competitive, and somewhat impatient - but we recognize and reward those who are self-reliant, react quickly and are able to juggle tasks simultaneously.
- Perfectionists are welcome to apply.
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Exp Realty
Award winning company, we are real estate group who is growing fast. We do residential real estate in DC Metro Area, VA and MD. We are full-service, boutique real estate company, we specialize in the marketing of premiere residential properties. We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, builders, and developers.
Real Estate is one of the most important investments you will make. Its important to have somebody good on your side to guide you and protect your best interests. Our Company is in the top real estates groups in the area. With 5 star ratings on all the major websites, and award wining in the Washingtonian magazine and many more places.