Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Develop an operations manual that documents all systems and procedures
- Constant communication with clients and agents from contract to close
- Coordinate photos, signage, and marketing materials for all MLS listings.
- Manage the main phone lines and answer customer complains and inquiries
- Create and distribute weekly listing status reports
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Possess a high school diploma
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
About Our Home Real Estate, LLC.
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG