Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a person to handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, an ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Administrative Director reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications. Oversee routine updates to websites and other social media.
Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person. Providing support to the brokers in the office. Acting as the lead resource for administrative and secretarial support. Maintaining office files both hard copy and electronic. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, monthly meetings, creating mailings, among other roles.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Be the point person when customer complaints arise and when handling any inquiries
- Organize all office equipment purchasing, installation and maintenance
- Develop checklists for all listings and sales
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to be shared with our clients
- Marketing responsibilities include the creating and updating of marketing on Social Media platforms, MLS listing websites, brochures, videos and website design
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Keep in contact with lead agent when it comes to any problems or issues that need to be taken care of
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Work in collaboration with team members or independently as needed
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Extremely organized with excellent project management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
$16 - $20 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017