Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Manage, organize and file all listings and sales accordingly
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills in order to manage daily operations
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience in Quickbooks
$12 - $16 hourly
About Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
The Eskritt Group is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in growing Asheville, North Carolina. Our team consists of five licensed agents, an Internal Sales Agent, and a Director of Operations. We service almost all areas of the Western North Carolina market, particularly Asheville, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Candler, and the surrounding areas. We're known for our quality marketing, attentive client service, and our constant push to learn better and more efficient ways to lead our careers. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.