Pure Equity Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Are you an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats? Are you experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision? Must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Provide superior back-office support by managing seller/buyer systems, internal databases and lead generation
- Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Manage contract to close process
- Real Estate background including Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Possess a high school diploma
- 1-3 years of administrative management experience
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Pure Equity Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners
The Pure Equity Group, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Capital Partners office, serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Central Ohio. Taylor Kolon founded the group in 2013 and has a proven record of growth since that time. In 2017, Taylor was featured in In Contract magazine as one of the Top 10 Realtors Under 40 Years Old. By the time 2019 is said and done, the Pure Equity Group will close over 60 units and $15M in sales volume. This is just the start as the team is expecting substantial growth in 2020.