Realty Executives Advantage
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision.
An excellent Administrative Director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach to managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization through precise decision making and the implementation of new and more efficient business processes.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Administer and oversee the listings and sales filing systems
- Develop and regularly re-evaluate the operations manual to document and update all office systems and specifications
- Develop and provide regular reports to clients
- Handle paperwork for all MLS listings to include creating new listings, and updating pending and closed listings
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Maintain listing and sales checklists to ensure smooth transactions
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Point of contact within the office for client and agent contract requests
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Proven ability to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school graduate
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Independent, self-motivated yet also able to work in a team environment successfully
- Extremely organized with excellent project management skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Utilizes effective problem solving skills in tense situations
- 1-3 years of administrative management experience
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Realty Executives Advantage
Texas Property Chicks Team is a newly started team of female professionals that work work under Realty Executives Advantage.
We are a group of women, who suit up and show up on a daily basis to radically impact our community.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Texas Property Chicks mission is to positively impact every person we come in contact with. We are dedicated professionals with a passion for community, family and faith, who believe in the Global Human Rights Law, that everyone has the right to own property. Your success is our success.
OUR CORE VALUES