Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
Administrative Coordinator will support the sales team in every aspect of processing real estate files. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail oriented with a passion for perfectionism. Great verbal and written communication skills are a must. This position supports a fast-paced, highly collaborative group. Must be able to prioritize and coordinate important and sometimes hectic deadlines with multiple parties while maintaining a relaxed and soothing demeanor with our clients.
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Income: Approximately $30,000 - $45,000 total per year
Type of Income: Salary plus Bonus or contracted per volume
Where: Ability to work from home
Type: Part Time then Full time
Hours: VARIES (8AM - 5PM, M - F) Occasionally this position may require some after-hour responses to clients
Licensure: Real Estate License needed
This position can be part time, a full time career, transaction management promotions within the company or this could even lead in to a partnership growing a transaction coordinating business together and helping multiple teams and agents.
Data Entry: 3 years
Administrative: 3 years
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Required work authorization: United States
- Answers incoming calls and prioritizes issues to be handled.
- Prepares required real estate documents for client signatures and completion.
- Reviews contracts and follows compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains status calendar of important contract deadlines.
- Coordinates the repair negotiations between seller and agent.
- Coordinates delivery of all contract check/monies according to contract.
- Orders required inspections/reports (if applicable).
- Conducts daily/weekly follow-up with 3rd party service providers.
- Communicates with clients throughout the buying contract to close process, answers questions and educates as necessary.
- Ability to write purchase offers for agents as needed.
- Ensures all terms of the contract are met within stated terms and dates.
- Verifies that all files are complete at the close of escrow.
- Conducts daily written and verbal communication with all parties involved in a transaction.
- Builds, implements, and manages systems for better efficiency within the role.
- Uses internal communication systems to keep agents informed at all times.
- Ensures all post-closing funding and file compliance items are completed and accurate.
Must have real estate license or be in the process of becoming licensed.
Prior Title, Mortgage or Real Estate contract knowledge is a plus.
Who will do well in this position:
- Mortgage loan knowledge with processing, underwriting and originating experience
- Title company closers or have worked in escrow closings before
- Administrative and Executive Assistants roles
- Office Manager positions
- Paralegal qualities or experience
- Detailed, positive, problem solver, compliant,
- Real Estate Experience in residential or property management
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Ability to manage expectations with clients and organize chaos while maintaining a relaxed composure
- Attention to detail and strong data entry skills, enjoys data entry
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance
- Process driven
- “Get it done” attitude with a high sense of urgency
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to obtain Real Estate License
$30,000 - $45,000
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who all share similar beliefs and values on giving unconditionally. The Albritton Team is a goal oriented and passionate Keller Williams backed Real Estate Team with a strong desire to succeed cohesively. We set high goals and achieve them so we can create lives worth living for not only our clients, but also for our team and their communities.