Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
You would describe yourself as highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time with a high bandwidth. You are able to problem solve and navigate through various situations and have the ability to step in and resolve concerns/problems and provide solutions for team members and clients.
You will support all of the owner's activities that allow him to focus on sales and growth of the company. You will help build, implement and manage different systems in the business from an operations standpoint
You are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy. You will pitch in and take on any project or task. You can complete a large amount of tasks every day. You either possess or are willing to obtain your CA real estate license.
You are committed to supporting the business owner in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills through education and coaching.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Google Apps
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Proficient in time management
$38,000 - $45,000 DOE
About Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
The Dan Ellison Group - Keller Williams, one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Greater Sacramento / Placer County, has an unmatched opportunity for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry. Our team consistently tracks as one of the top 1% in the area.