Put the world on vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. We are the largest Vacation Ownership Company in the World! With a spirit of caring, creativity, and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation company, we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Administrative Coordinator supports site sales and marketing teams through operational functions such as tour reception, contract processing, and gifting. Coordinators are responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience. We assist with delivering great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
How Wyndham Destinations Supports You in Your Career:
- Benefits (Medical/ Dental/ Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Up to two weeks of accrued vacation time upon start, plus floating holiday hours.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel perks and discounts for you and your family
- WISH hours – volunteer for a recognized charitable organization during a paid day off
- Provide an exceptional experience to all internal/external guests
- Greet and qualify touring guests - collect and validate all guest information
- Disperse gifts to guests - manage and reconcile premiums daily
- Preparation of sales contracts for the sales department and property owners
- Maintain property owner information and assist with any contract questions or concerns
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for contracts and gifting departments
- Efficiently and accurately enter all guest and tour information into the company database
- Update and maintain sales and marketing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Provide additional administrative support to internal departments: Sales, Marketing, HR, and Resort
- Other assignments including accounts payable, commission incentives, and inventory management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales center
- Detailed and thorough when working independently or within a team
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word and Excel) and Salesforce Preferred
- Full availability required to work weekends and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent
About Wyndham Destinations
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring, and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on foundational respect for people from all over the world.