Law Office of Susan Pittard Weidman, P.A.
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate law? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Administrative Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Law Office. With the help of this individual, the Owner is hoping to focus more on meeting with clients and less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in law; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- $45,000 - $55,000 salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Bonus potential
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls, emails, and various correspondences.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Coordination of residential settlements, including data entry into the software system, correspondences with clients, lenders and real estate agents, entering information for the generation of closing e-documents, etc.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Maintaining and building a database management system(s).
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Tracking and requesting required paperwork throughout the process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- At least 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize daily workload, and able to meet critical deadlines
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience as a real estate coordinator is a plus.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free the business owner up in order to assist their clients.
- Must pass state and federal background checks.
$45,000 - $55,000
About Law Office of Susan Pittard Weidman, P.A.
Since its founding in 2004, we have developed a respected boutique law firm specializing in real estate settlements, estate planning and estate administration.
Our firm offers you highly trained and specialized legal counseling in a relaxed atmosphere where you can feel at ease. Our unique hands-on approach enables us to truly understand your needs and unveil the process and the options which ensure that you are satisfied with your legal service and outcome.