Prosperity Capital Partners
We’re looking for a professional, friendly administrative coordinator for our apartment complex investment company. Your primary job will be to serve as a point of contact with our brokers, loan officers and investors, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments, events and/or travel arrangements, purchasing supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people.
If our core values are who you are then, you are who we want on the team!!!
- Absolutely deliver value!
- Focus on creating win-win solutions to bring true value to people.
- Make eternal impact!
- Use our gifts, talents, resources and abilities to make a significant impact on all we encounter.
- Strive for excellence in all we do!
- Make great efforts to achieve or obtain something; struggle or fight vigorously.
- Committed to continuous growth! (CANI)
- Constant and never-ending improvement; be willing to push past our comfort zone.
- Value people and relationships!
- Enjoy the people we work with and help.
- Committed to do our role to go above and beyond.
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Manage contract flow from banks, brokers and attorneys on apartment closings.
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Experience with accounting, quick books or business financials a plus
$32,000 - $38,000 yearly
About Prosperity Capital Partners
We are a diversified real estate investment company growing in both the multifamily and single-family arena. We provide stability, having operated since 2003 and dynamic growth as we continue to be in the top 5% of similar investment companies. You will be able to make an impact with your contribution and have the opportunity to grow! Join a team committed to improving the lives of our residents and the results for our investors! Our core values drive our daily decisions!