Reliable Properties LLC
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process
- Maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with the title company as a liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, that in a small company you will complete a variety of tasks
$12/hour + bonuses (based on performance)
About Reliable Properties LLC
We are a small real estate company in Hammond looking to expand. We are looking for the right person to help us grow. As the company grows, so will you. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement and to become a critical part of our team.