One of the most innovative and energetic brokerages in the Bay Area is looking for a talented Client Relations / Marketing Manager to handle the day-to-day flow of the office and lead the execution of all marketing campaigns for this team. Guided by principles of trust, integrity, and respect, they empower people to achieve their dreams. they are seeking an individual who is reliable, driven and dedicated to playing an integral part in supporting a fast-paced real estate team.
You will “own” this job and “take the reins.” You are service-focused, mindful of putting the agents’ needs in the forefront and always protecting their time. Your responsibilities will play an essential part in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Salary: Competitive hourly salary plus bonus
Hours: Full-time, 30-40 hrs/wk, M-F, flexible schedule.
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. T
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus
Build a strong foundation:
• Draft, implement, and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow.
• Handle all database management and help scale operations as the business grows.
Manage Deal Flow:
• Assist with all marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as creating hard copy, print media and managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team.
• Play an active role in the transaction process by scheduling showings, creating CMA’s, and drafting contracts.
• Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process.
Support and Serve:
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, track business expenses and reports, maintain office supply inventory, and project management.
• Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
• 2+ years of administrative or marketing experience
• Strong marketing background with current, hands-on experience with creating marketing campaigns and rolling out of all marketing initiatives
• A CA real estate license is preferred or you are willing to obtain your license after hire
• A decision maker, assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Poised and professional and present yourself as such
• Able to juggle multiple clients, projects and shifting schedules efficiently
• A strong sense of urgency, anticipating needs and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Self-starter, tenacious, and eager to learn new things
• Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• High energy with a cheerful disposition
• Able to work with different personality types and you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with high-level clients
• Enjoy contributing to a team environment with the ability to collaborate in a proactive style to assist all team members
• You approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency
• MAC proficient
• CRM Programs (such as Ixact Contact)
• Social Media platforms
• Google Suite (Google Docs)
Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Los Gatos and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com