Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We’re seeking a talented Part-Time Marketing and Client Relations Manager who will go above and beyond for our clients every day.
Location/commute: Los Gatos, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Los Gatos and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Part-Time, 20 hrs/wk, M-F, 9 am-1 pm.
Compensation: Competitive hourly salary plus bonus, part-time position
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from us about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows.
- Draft, implement and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow
- Assist with all marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as creating hard copy, print media and managing all social media platforms on behalf of the team.
- Play an active role in the transaction process by scheduling showings, creating CMA’s and drafting contracts.
- Provide an elite concierge-level of customer service. Serve as the key contact person for clients and make them the priority with follow-up and follow-through at every step in the process.
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, track business expenses and reports, maintain office supply inventory and project management.
- Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy and keep them focused on key tasks.
- Be confident as the go-to person
- Have an ability to adapt to any situation/client need
- Have a deep capacity for understanding and communicating (i.e. the client whisperer)
- Have the understanding of a coach and the confidence of a quarterback
- Believe in our mission of superior client experience
- A decision maker, assertive, intelligent and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Strong technical background, knowledgeable in the listing and transaction process preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Create the content and possess the creativity for a wide variety of marketing campaigns
In the past, you might have…
- 2+ years of administrative or marketing experience
- Strong marketing background with current, hands-on experience with creating marketing campaigns and rolling out of all marketing initiatives
- A CA real estate license is preferred or you are willing to obtain your license after hire
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
- MAC proficient
- CRM Programs (such as Ixact Contact)
- Social Media platforms
- Google Suite (Google Docs)
$25.00 - $28.00 per hour, part-time position
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com