Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Do you have the WOW factor? Are you ready to help a team reach a higher level of service and really impact clients in a positive way? Look no further...this is the JOB for YOU! (Seriously, it is.)
This top-producing real estate team is looking to add top-tiered talent. Our client is looking for a strong Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator to support the team’s Director of Operations. Our ideal candidate has a passion for helping others. You will be part of a dynamic team that truly cares about their clients, and have the opportunity for growth in the future.
Does this sound like you? Then read on.
More about us:
In the business for more than 17 years, our overarching goal is simple: to make our clients lives better by helping them make informed choices about real estate. Making the right decisions can build wealth, make them happy and give them options. She can’t get enough of San Francisco–the people, the neighborhoods and, of course, the intricacies of our housing market. We have consistently been in the top 1% of San Francisco Realtors, and in 2017 one of the top 10 agents in the city out of 4,700 (for closed transactions; #21 in terms of closed dollar volume).
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 total depending on experience; base plus bonus potential for bringing in business
Benefits: Paid time off and sick pay, and after 1.5 years, the opportunity for 401k contributions
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. M-F, some flexibility on weekends and evenings required
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the Director of Operations; this includes general administrative tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, project management, travel arrangements.
- Draft systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure there’s a smooth and efficient office flow.
- Oversee of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows.
- Build implement, and run all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back-office support; maintain all files in a neat and orderly fashion, and be the Transaction Coordinator’s point of contact.
- Help the team prioritize, strategize, and focus on key tasks.
- Review listings from the previous week, send out disclosures, obtain buyer feedback, schedule and assist with buyer previews and showings, staging, post listings, review offers, draft offers and oversee the transaction from Contract-to-Close.
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients.
Key Software Proficiency
- You have 2+ years of administrative assistant or customer service experience with a track record of success. A background in real estate is preferred but not required.
- An active CA real estate license is not required but you are willing to obtain your license after hire if you do not hold one currently.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a capacity for learning; open to constant growth.
- You’re smart, dependable and reliable; we can trust you, nothing falls through the cracks.
- You know how to make clients feel special; concierge-level customer service is your status quo.
- You understand that real estate is a relationship business and how crucial great service is to repeat business.
- Highly organized and love creating and using systems for efficiency.
- Resourceful and a self-starter. You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered.
- You have no problem delegating your least dollar productive activities during busy times, and you are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do.
- You are a great communicator and keep your team in the loop.
- You are not easily distracted and are exceptional at time management.
- You love to learn and are patient when it comes to teaching new agents the internal systems.
Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco, CA. You have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- SFAR MLS or similar MLS Systems
- Top Producer Database
$45,000 - $65,000 total depending on experience; base plus bonus potential for bringing in business
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.