The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
Transaction Manager needed for one of the Top Teams in the Valley! We are looking for a talented, energetic, licensed individual to join our team. This position requires experience with proven skills (see below), impeccable attention to detail, problem solving skills, outside the box thinking and unparalleled communication skills. The Transaction Manager position is designed to create a smooth closing process and maintain a high level of customer service to all clients buying/selling homes.
Salary: $35,000 annually + commission bonuses (average commission bonus $1,000/month).
- Managing all aspects of the escrow process from contract to closing
- Negotiate purchase contracts on listings
- Assist in the management of transactions by providing support and feedback to the Real Estate team on all matters affecting the transaction
- Responsible for processing all contracts from contract to close
- Client and vendor communications
- Keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and transactions
- Maintain all vendor and service provider files
- Assist team in delivering fiduciary services to clients from contract to close, to include copying, answering the phone, and sending and receiving faxes and emails as needed, assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place
- AN ACTIVE ARIZONA REAL ESTATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED
- Master of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with real estate contracts
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Desire to learn and grow within industry
Salary: $35,000 annually + commission bonuses
About The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
We are consistently ranked as one of the top 25 Realtors in the Valley out of 35,000+ agents per The Phoenix Business Journal, and are currently ranked at the #1 Team within Re/Max Excalibur. We are always looking for talented people with a hard work ethic to join our team to excel and develop their skill sets. Whether you are looking for a sales or a service position, we have a fun, fast paced, high energy environment that is rapidly growing and expanding with the goal of delivering the best service to our clients and smashing sales records at the same time! If you are a high energy person that wants to be challenged and wants to work in an environment that will give you the resources to grow and advance within our organization, we look forward to seeing your application.