The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
We are seeking an experienced, licensed Real Estate Transaction Coordinator.
Do you love real estate, but prefer the security of a steady paycheck? We are actively hiring for an experienced licensed transaction coordinator! As one of the top real estate teams in the valley, we are looking for a talented, energetic, licensed individual to join our team. This position requires experience with proven skills (see below), impeccable attention to detail, problem solving skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal. The TC position is designed to create a smooth closing process and maintain a high level of customer service to all clients buying/selling homes.
Salary: $35,000 annually + commission bonuses
- Manage all aspects of the escrow process from contract to closing
- Negotiate purchase contracts on listings
- Assist in the management of transactions by providing support and feedback to the Real Estate team on all matters affecting the transaction
- An active Arizona Real Estate License is required
- Master of Microsoft Office
- Experience with real estate contracts
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Desire to learn and grow within industry
$35,000 annually + commission bonuses
About The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
We are consistently ranked as one of the top 25 Realtors in the Valley out of 35,000+ agents per The Phoenix Business Journal, and are currently ranked at the #1 Team within Re/Max Excalibur. We are always looking for talented people with a hard work ethic to join our team to excel and develop their skill sets. Whether you are looking for a sales or a service position, we have a fun, fast paced, high energy environment that is rapidly growing and expanding with the goal of delivering the best service to our clients and smashing sales records at the same time! If you are a high energy person that wants to be challenged and wants to work in an environment that will give you the resources to grow and advance within our organization, we look forward to seeing your application.