Experts Real Estate
Organizational Guru Wanted!
We are looking for an energetic, organized administrative assistant who seeks long-term employment in a fast-growth, team-oriented atmosphere.
Applicant should have a positive can-do attitude, be proficient in all Microsoft AND Google Apps, be computer savvy, be excellent on the telephone and have an overall highly-recognizable, people-pleasing demeanor.
Applicant should be an organizational guru with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a virtual taskmaster, a doer, a checklist maestro. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Able and willing to develop and organize processes and systems
Listing Manager (Listing to Contract)
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Prepare all listing materials: Pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Closing)
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Schedule 30 day, 90 day and 120 day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents and all involved in a transaction
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- General office duties including answering phones, opening the office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies
- Create and manage systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking and lead follow-up
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Computer savvy is a must
- Must be able and willing to develop and organize processes and systems
- Must have very strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Google Apps (identify Google Apps and know how to use them)
- Working knowledge of Skyslope, a PDF editor
- Ability to learn other programs, databases and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Compensation is negotiable
$20,000 - $30,000 (DOE)
About Experts Real Estate
Who are we? Experts Real Estate is a company based in Sandy, UT, and we are building a dynamic, fast growing, high-performance team with superb work ethics to provide excellent customer support to our clients.
Our goal is world-class customer satisfaction and nothing less. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.