Experts Real Estate
The Experts Real Estate Group at Realtypath located in Sandy, UT, is seeking Full Time administrative help (M-F). Are you looking to join a fast-paced team of Real Estate Professionals? We need someone interested and qualified to perform all areas of administrative support, with real estate specific training provided.
Experience with the Real Estate Sales process is preferable. If you are ready to work hard, learn, be challenged to grow and improve, we look forward to talking with you soon. We will contact all qualified candidates by phone for an initial interview. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator
Who are we looking for? We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As a team player with us, you will have the opportunity to work within an organization that is quickly growing. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate. Team players need to be, by nature, willing to work within parameters of accountability to build a productive and successful team.
Important personal traits include kindness, respect, honesty, loyalty, sincerity, authenticity and positivity. This person must enjoy being part of a team, working without supervision, thinking on their own and being VERY proactive. As a Client Care Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting agents with all aspects of Real Estate.
Must possess the following qualities:
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Organized and strong systems builder
- Team player
- Fact and task oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Cares about people and consistently provides a world-class experience
- Strongly prefer someone with experience in the real estate business who is well organized and wants to learn from one of the best
- Licensed Real Estate Agent is optional
Listing Manager (Listing to Contract)
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Prepare all listing materials: Pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Closing)
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Schedule 30 day, 90 day and 120 day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents and all involved in a transaction
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- General Office duties including answering phones, opening the office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies
- Create and manage systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking and lead follow-up
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Computer savvy is a must
- Must have very strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Google Apps (identify Google Apps and know how to use them)
- Working knowledge of Skyslope, a PDF editor
- Ability to learn other programs, databases and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Compensation is negotiable
$25,000 - $30,000 depending on experience
About Experts Real Estate
Who are we? Experts Real Estate is a company based in Sandy, UT, and we are building a dynamic, fast growing, high-performance team with superb work ethics to provide excellent customer support to our clients.
Our goal is maximum customer satisfaction and nothing less. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.