Remax - Bali Group
Bali Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Transaction Coordinator to join our fun, dynamic, family-like and ever-growing Real Estate team!
Primary candidates will be tech-savvy, customer service oriented, organized, have a serious attention to detail, excellent communication skills and are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
Performance-based bonuses and perks offered. We thank all applicants, however, only applicants with the experience stated above will be considered.
Daily Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Telephone and email account coverage
- Schedule appointments / manage calendar
- Production/Management of hard copy mailings and E-blasts
- Database management, listing management, and back-office support
- Market Research
/ Creation of marketing assets such as data tables, flyers, letters etc.
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Social Media account coverage (experience with tools like Buffer and Canva preferred)
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their role and goes above and beyond what is asked/expected of them.
- Work directly with the Broker to assist in day-to-day business/administrative tasks (contracts, deal sheets, paperwork for check submission, listings, marketing materials etc.)
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Keep the lead agent/broker informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Listings management (upload and monitor all active/in contract/sold listings)
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Making sure marketing materials are prepared for our agents (show sheets, e-blasts, newsletters, etc.)
- Client/vendor relations
- MUST be available to work at least one of the Weekend days (Saturday or Sunday)
- College graduate
- 1-2 years' experience in the real estate industry is a PLUS
- Working knowledge of Spanish would be a great plus
$30,000 - $36,000
About Remax - Bali Group
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right place for you.