The Birdsong Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate and possess a Louisiana Real estate license or is in the process of getting one. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks is critical.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, pays attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and has the ability to multi-task. Self motivated.
- Oversee and coordinate all contracts through closing - good with paperwork
- Follow up with leads, buyers and sellers
- Appointment scheduler
- Database management
- Placing For Sale signs and Lockboxes on houses
- Must be willing to work from home after work hours and on weekends as needed
- Administrative assistant to Team Lead - preparing listing packages, buyer packages and other Realtor work as needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs etc
- Attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and strong sense of urgency
- System development and implementation
- Deadline drive and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$24,000+ salary, depending on experience, and monthly bonus
About The Birdsong Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
The Birdsong Group brokered by eXp Realty is a small local Real Estate Team combined with a National Brokerage. Our Team is conveniently headquartered in Metairie. We have sold over three hundred homes in the last four years because of great people, systems and service.
Our Core Values include:
- To provide Clients with wow service!
- To elevate team members both personally and professionally.
- To treat everyone with respect.
- To have fun and laugh often.
- To have a positive attitude to produce positive results.
- To serve our community and each other - we volunteer and contribute to Second Harvest Food Bank.
We believe we accomplish more for our clients as well as each other working together as a TEAM!