The Holloway Real Estate Group
We are a top producing, high-energy residential real estate team and are in need of an Administrative Assistant with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Manage contract to close process
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information / documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine, ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
$30,000 - $40,000 + Bonus
About The Holloway Real Estate Group
The Holloway Real Estate Group is a dynamic and fast growing team in Marlton, NJ. With over $35,000,000 in gross sales last year, we need to expand. We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology.