Zander Real Estate Team
Due to growth, The Zander Real Estate Team is looking for an amazing administrative specialist who is a good communicator and self-disciplined to provide outstanding customer and team support for our high producing team. We are seeking a self-starter with attention to detail. Candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills, intelligence, computer skills and flexibility in a fast paced team environment. 30 hours per week, with potential to become permanent & full-time.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills to both our clients, partners, and team members.
- Assist and follow-up in the transaction coordination of contracts for home purchases and sales.
- Professionally greet guests and clients who enter our office, send messages to appropriate team members and potentially answer office phone line and understand how to direct calls to the correct team members.
- Maintain front desk, conference room, waiting room and office organized, stocked and tidy.
- Maintain and update client database and spreadsheets.
- Conduct data research and prepare corresponding appointment paperwork.
- Prepare gifts for closings, visits and social events.
- Assist with Company events (4 times a year).
- Update and manage front window display.
- Assist with marketing and mailers.
- Assist agents with Open House preparation.
- Assemble appointment folders for agents.
- Provide additional administrative support to the Admin Team and Executive Management as needed.
- Possess positive, productive, energetic and self-motivated attributes.
- Be flexible, adaptable and professional.
- Possess great language, communication & customer service skills.
- Look for and work toward solutions.
- Manage multiple priorities utilizing efficient time management skills.
- Take direction well.
- Detail oriented, accurate & thorough.
- Be able to work under stress in a fast paced and changing environment.
$12+ hour with options for bonuses
About Zander Real Estate Team
Zander Real Estate Team Core Values
- We serve and care about our Clients, Team and Community.
- We demonstrate Integrity in all we do.
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
- We are grateful for God’s blessings in our lives.
Zander Real Estate Team Mission Statement
We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations where:
- Our clients enthusiastically recommend us to family and friends
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive
- We are trusted professionals respected in our industry and give back to the community.