We are seeking our next high impact leader. As Director of Operations to an established real estate team, you will be responsible for business operations, as well as, mentoring, recruiting and providing training for our real estate sales team and office staff. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the Team Lead in helping to execute the vision in an environment with positive culture and big vision! Developing and implementing process improvements to reduce operational costs and improve systems as well providing guidance and support for the staff are also important functions. Our new Real Estate Director of Operations will be a strong leader who is detail oriented, communicates effectively and has an inspirational style.
As a student of the art and science of dealing with people, you are skilled in applying a consultative model of mentoring and utilize an encouraging leadership style to motivates others to find resolution and positive outcomes to their tasks at hand. As the Real Estate Director of Operations, you will also run the day-to-day operations. If you are detail oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you. We are looking for leaders who have a track record of building high performance teams.
Salaries for Office Managers can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.
• Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management; Create processes to ensure efficiency
Create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
• Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff , along with providing them with mentoring and training
• Review and implement policies and procedures
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Strong leadership qualities. Ability to supervise, train and motivate staff
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
• Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday.