Kittle Real Estate
- Our top producing Real Estate Team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is “I want it done perfectly and RIGHT NOW," you are the perfect fit for this Transaction Coordinator role!
- The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics.
- We don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients
- Lead generation, database management and back office support
- Provide concierge level customer service to customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Agent
- Real Estate experience is highly preferred
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is comprised of 34 professionals, which allows us to leverage our business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to our clients. The benefit to our clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction!
The Kittle Team sold over 480 homes last year, that’s 50 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided excellent service for over 20 years and has helped over 5,000 families buy or sell their homes! The Kittle Team has sold over $400 million in Real Estate. Our client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.