Our growing IT Services firm is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Technology industry experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Act as a liaison between clients and our team
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients and management
- Manage sales process
- Coordinate marketing events and oversee all online marketing
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep team informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including distributors and manufacturers
- Maintain opportunity database in our CRM tool, Autotask
- Shall send out weekly reminders of open items to team via email
- Work with vendors as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help move opportunities to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from management, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$14+ per hour, DOE
At Brian Gifford & Associates, we provide the tools and services that enable businesses across the US to grow and thrive through technology. Our broad portfolio of innovative products and services are backed by our deep experience and reputation for excellence. As a result, we are a trusted advisor to clients from emerging businesses to large enterprises.
We reward the most determined, disciplined and focused contributors and offer company paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as generous personal time off and company paid holidays.
If you want to jump-start a career in an exciting and fast moving company, we would like to hear from you.