Steve Moves Detroit, LLC
Support Specialist needed to provide management support and coordinate business transactions. This individual is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Ultimately, we are looking for a true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals. This position would begin as part time with the opportunity to grow to full time as company growth allows.
- Implement and monitor timelines and see the timelines through to completion.
- Assist with marketing programs, as directed.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Light bookkeeping.
- Vendor file maintenance.
- Generate memos, emails and reports, as needed.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office with expertise in Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
- Prior real estate and/or construction knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and with team members working remotely.
About Steve Moves Detroit, LLC
Quickly growing real estate company which specializes in buying, selling and holding/renovating properties. At this time we are building our team and are looking for professionals willing to grow with us.